Hardware as a Service
For most businesses, the cost of new hardware and computer equipment is hard to justify. Trying to maintain your business’ computer hardware in-house requires major financial resources – and since hardware requires consistent upgrades and quickly depreciates, the costs continue. Information Systems of Montana offers a better solution for businesses in Central and Southwest Montana. HaaS (Hardware as a Service) provides them with a complete IT hardware solution in one simple, monthly plan.
Information Systems of Montana HaaS plans provide:
- Improved productivity through better technology
- Access to hardware with any application and operating system
- Fixed monthly costs, with no capital investment needed
- Ongoing management and upgrades, as well as 24/7 tech support
- Scalability as your business grows or needs change
16 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An IT Company
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!